14 July, 2014

Rhedyn Guest House: The Best Kept Secret in Wales..........

At the weekend I planned a birthday weekend away for the BF, it was just for one night so I wanted somewhere nearby-ish so we wouldn't have to spend the whole two days just driving to get there. I also wanted somewhere a little bit secluded, surrounded by fields and views, a small, quiet B&B type place that had a comfy bed, some quirky features, nice touches and not far from a nice restaurant for a celebratory meal and a few drinks.........then I stumbled across a place that had all those boxes ticked plus more!! Cue link........




This place was so fabulous I'm a little reluctant to share this review with the world, but I also want to let everyone know it exists!

You can read the info on the website or the comments and reviews on TripAdvisor but the best way I say is to just book a night and see for yourself!

P.S. Don't forget to book in for dinner, have a stroll around the garden and relax!

Here are a few photos from our visit:


            












No comments:

Post a Comment