09 September, 2014

Chester: Lunch at The Botanist

While heading up north for a weekend away we decided to stop off in Chester for a look around and some lunch. Only having been once before I wasn't sure of my way around, but really fancied something a little more special than a pub lunch.......then we stumbled into The Botanist.
Loved the little details.....
The whole place was quirky and quite fun, with a perfect mix of food on the menu. I went for the Deli Board where you can choose a minimum of four things to go on your board with a homemade flat bread included. I enjoyed it so much I didn't get a picture.....

Tea for one
I decided to skip the desserts, which is always a regret, so to try and make up for missing out on the sticky toffee pudding I went for the Turkish Apple Tea and I would definitely recommend it!

The decor
Plenty of choice....
The bike sculpture was suspended over the bar and this was the view from where we sat

No comments:

Post a Comment